For many years, BAJB attorneys have handled bad faith and Texas Insurance Code claims arising out of commercial and personal lines coverage. Clients across the state find our experience and expertise worth the investment.
- Represent insurance agents who have licensure and compliance issues before the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI).
- Represent carriers who have been sued for breach of Common Law Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing.
- Represent clients in mold and foundation claims.
- Consult carriers in potential excess exposure issues.
Other Liability Cases
- Carbon monoxide
- Food ingestion
- Mold exposure
- Porcelain refinishing compounds
- Sewage exposure
Continuing Education Course
BAJB presents “Occupational Diseases Under the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act,” approved by the Texas Department of Insurance, for claims professionals.
We provide 1, 2 and 3-hour, TDI-approved seminars for continuing education units in “Understanding and Preventing Bad Faith Claims.” For more information, contact Jennifer Brenner.Insurer Practices Attorneys