As Austin grew into a hub for technology, BAJB’s practice areas expanded with it. Our litigation experience in business matters has prepared us to tackle issues that often arise in technology cases. We can handle matters from the boardroom to the courtroom and beyond.
- Draft licensing and distribution agreements for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare or review contracts and other agreements to assure compliance with relevant law.
- Represent the manufacturers of capital equipment used in production of silicon microchips.
- Assist clients in the due diligence process pertaining to the prospective purchase of an operating system.
- Apply alternative dispute resolution techniques as an affirmative business strategy in technology-related matters.
- Analyze insurance coverage for matters involving allegations of unfair competition and misappropriation of competitively sensitive information.
- Represent clients in cases involving indemnity agreements, The Texas Deceptive Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Act, and anti-trust matters.
- Represent clients in negotiating technology development agreements.