Originally from Amarillo, TX Jason moved to Austin in 1986. He graduated from the University of Texas in 1993 with a B.A. in History. He graduated from the Texas Tech School of Law in 1996 and returned to Austin to begin practicing Worker’s Compensation Insurance Defense. Jason worked at BAJB from 2001 to 2008, then rejoined BAJB in July of 2012. He is Board Certified in Worker’s Compensation Law and has 16 years of experience representing Insurance Companies and Self-Insureds in all facets of Worker’s Compensation law, including benefit and medical disputes before the Division of Worker’s Compensation and SOAH.
We are counselors, trial lawyers, mediators, and professional instructors.
- 1993 – 1996 Texas Tech University School of Law Lubbock, Texas, J.D.
- Member of Board of Barristers.
- Vice President Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- 1990 – 1993 The University of Texas Austin, Texas, B.A. History
- July 2012-Present Burns, Anderson, Jury & Brenner, Attorney
- January 2008-June 2012 John T. Parker & Associates, Attorney
- March 2001 – January 2008 Burns, Anderson, Jury & Brenner, Attorney
- August 2000 – March 2001The Law Offices Of John Molinar, Attorney
- November 1996 – August 2000 Hammerman & Gainer, Attorney
- Board Certified, Texas Workers’ Compensation Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization 2006-present professional honors AND AFFILIATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation Law Exam Commission Advisory Board
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star Edition for 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award 2006